What is Bearstock?
Mercer University is proud to present another year of Bearstock. Bearstock is put on by QuadWorks, Mercer's student programming board which has been putting on Bearstock for 12 years. Each year, QuadWorks hosts various food vendors, bands, and well-known artists for a day of fun and enjoyment. Each of the food vendors cater to a different selection of food items from restaurants throughout the state. Each of the several day bands and headliners cater to a different genre in the hopes of having someone that everyone can enjoy.
Tattnall Square park is an alcohol-free area. If you bring alcohol on to the park, the police will ask you to pour it out. Coolers are allowed.
Street Closure: Coleman Ave between Adams and College will be closed this year.
Parking: We suggest that you park on Mercer University's campus, around Mercer Village or around Tattnall Square Park.
Bearstock is now a TWO PART EVENT!
Tattnall Square Park from 12pm-5pm
OPEN to the public
There will be live music, food vendors, FREE inflatables, and more!
2019 Bearstock Artists are:
95. Waves featuring Kaffo, the Sensei
Em & Ed
Hawkins Arena from 7pm-11pm
For MERCER STUDENTS and up to 2 GUESTS ONLY
Students must have their Bear Card
Guests are $5 each CASH ONLY
Guest tickets must be reserved online before the event.
Doors open at 7:00pm
The first act goes on at 8:00pm
Notes for Hawkins Arena portion of event:
- There will be no re-entry
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol and drugs will not be permitted entry
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted entry.
- Concert will contain explicit language.
- Mercer students can pre-register guests here. Guests must pay $5 in cash at check-in and must remain with the Mercer student at all times.